Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love Letters to Jesus (Part 2)

As Valentine's Day approaches, Mrs. Wisener's third grade class at Unity Christian School recently wrote love letters to Jesus. Today marks the second day that we are posting some of those letters here. After you read these letters, make sure to check the "Love Letters to Jesus (Part 1)" post directly under this post, and check back again tomorrow for more letters. Don't forget, you can leave your thoughts on any blog post by clicking the "comments" link on the bottom of the post. What do you think about these third graders' letters? What would you write? Let us know!

Dear Lord,

I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me, my family and my friends. Lord, you are awesome and I want to lift you up and praise your name! I love you because I know you will always love me, and I know you can heal anyone that you want healed. I want you to use me to tell other about you!

Sincerely,

Ansley
---

Dear Jesus,

I'm so glad that you held my baby brother. Thank you for keeping me safe. Thank you for healing me in the hospital. Thank you for keeping my family safe.

Sincerely,

Grant
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you because you died on the cross for our sins, and because you kept us safe when we flew to Mexico. Also, when I broke my arm and my mom prayed for me and God healed me.

Sincerely,

Jack
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you so much and I'm so thankful that I know about you. I'm so thankful for all you provided for me. I'm so so so thankful that you died on the cross for my sins. I love you Jesus.

Sincerely,

Taylor

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the devil's schemes." (Ephesians 6:10-11)

"For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son." (John 3:16)
---

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for all the things you have done for me, and thank you for healing my grandmother. And for forgiving me and my sins.

Love,

Ash
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you! You created me. You gave me my talent to skateboard and to draw.

Love,

Ryan
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you because you died on the cross for our sins. You help us do everything, and when I am hurt you help me. When I am sick, you help me. I pray to you when I am sad. When I don't have friends he is with me and will be right here with me. I love you, Jesus.

Love,

Jacob

No comments: