Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love Letters to Jesus (Part 1)

As Valentine's Day approaches, Mrs. Wisener's third grade class at Unity Christian School recently wrote love letters to Jesus. Over the next few days, we'll post some of those letters here. Don't forget, you can leave your thoughts on any blog post by clicking the "comments" link on the bottom of the post. What do you think about these third graders' letters? What would you write? Let us know!

Dear Lord,

You are the best! I know you are the savior. I'll love you no matter what. I love you because you don't let anybody do anything to me. Also, you tell us to stand tall. And that's why I love you.

Your son,

Isaac
---

Dear Lord,

I know that I'm not perfect, but I hope that I can act like you. Please help me to stay away from the devil's schemes. And thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I love you so much. You are the best and, again, thank you. Thank you for giving me a bible and a family. Without you, I'd never exist. I hope that I can witness just like you.

Sincerely,

Hannah
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you. You are so special to me. You died on the cross and saved me from my sins. I wish I could see you. I can't wait to go to heaven to see you!

Love,

Ivana
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you. I thank you for keeping my family safe during the very scary car wreck. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful family and putting me in such a wonderful school. I love you, Jesus.

Love,

Katie
---

Dear Jesus,

I thank you for everything you've done for me. I thank you for dying for our sins. I thank you for answering my prayers and healing my dad. I hope we all learn to know you. And, thank you for making churches and people to make bibles.

Love,

Blake


More coming soon. What do you think about these letters from third graders? What would you write? Let us know by making a comment.

No comments: