Thursday, February 7, 2008

Love Letters to Jesus (Part 3)

Today marks the final installment of "Love Letters to Jesus," a group of letters written by Mrs. Wisener's third grade class at Unity Christian School to Jesus. After you read these letters, make sure to check the "Love Letters to Jesus (Part 2)" and "Love Letters to Jesus (Part 1)" posts directly under this post. Don't forget, you can leave your thoughts on any blog post by clicking the "comments" link on the bottom of the post. What do you think about these third graders' letters? What would you write? Let us know!

Dear Jesus,

I love you so much. Please forgive me. Thank you for dying for my sins. I thank you for healing my broken leg.

Sincerely Yours,

Evan
---

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for helping me make friends. Thank you for giving me a choice to go to heaven. Jesus, thank you for saving me when I got left at guitar. Lord, thank you for life.

Love,

Chase
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you so much. You are the best person I could ever go to. Here is a list of reasons why I love you: family, friends, house, bible, church. Jesus, I have a lot of other things, but I can't write everything. But, I love you so much. Jesus, you have helped me through my illness.

I LOVE JESUS!

Love,

Lanie
---

Dear Jesus,

I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me, like how you gave me my family that I love. If you didn't give me a dad, I wouldn't be so good at sports. If you didn't give me a mom, I wouldn't have somebody that understands what the doctor says. Thanks for everything.

Love,

Christian P.
---

Dear Jesus,

You are my best friend. I love you. You died on the cross. I like you because you answer prayers. Your forgive us for our sins. You are my best friend.

Carson
---

Dear Jesus,

I love you. And you love me. And you're the best. You help. Thank you for helping me, and thank you for everything. You can do everything.

Amen.

Love,

Christian B.

No comments: